The purpose of this Policy is to ensure that the platform members / visitors / users (collectively the “Data Owner” ) during the operation of the mobile application (collectively referred to as the “Platform” ) and the website www.ShazahnPadamsee.com operated by ZIZA.net and TENNAR.com . It is to determine the terms and conditions regarding the use of personal data shared by the Data Owner during the use of the Platform.
What Data Is Processed?
Below, the data processed by ShazahnPadamsee.com and considered as personal data in accordance with the Law are listed. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, the term “personal data” within the scope of the terms and conditions provided within the scope of this Policy will cover the following information.
- Contact Information
- User Information
- User Transaction Information
- Transaction Security Information
- Financial Information
- Marketing Information
- Request / Complaint Management Information
The data that are irreversibly anonymized by Articles 3 and 7 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data will not be considered as personal data in accordance with the provisions of the aforementioned law and the processing activities related to this data will be carried out without being bound by the provisions of this Policy.
Personal Data Processing Purposes
ShazahnPadamsee.com offers personal data provided by the Data Owner, creating a membership record and account, and keeping records related to this, making use of the services provided by the Data Owner on the Platform, detecting system errors and monitoring performance and improving the operation of the Platform, Carrying out the necessary work by business units to make use of the products and services offered by ShazahnPadamsee.com, including the purposes of providing support services and backup services, and carrying out the relevant business processes, and customizing these products and services according to the likes, usage habits and needs of the relevant people. Planning and execution of the activities necessary for the proposal and promotion of the activities, carrying out the necessary work by the relevant business units for the realization of the commercial activities carried out by ShazahnPadamsee.com and the related business process for the purposes of planning and executing the commercial and / or business strategies of ShazahnPadamsee.com, by ensuring the legal, technical and commercial-business security of ShazahnPadamsee.com and its business partners.
Personal Data to be Processed Based on the Data Owners’ Explicit Consent and Processing Purposes
Within the scope of the Data Owner’s explicit consent, ShazahnPadamsee.com follows the actions of the Data Owners on the Platform to increase the user experience, create statistics, profiling, direct marketing and remarketing, creation of promotional suggestions specific to the Data Owner and It will be able to process data for the purpose of transmission and use of the data obtained in this context in all kinds of advertising and material content and share this data with the parties mentioned below.
Transfer of Personal Data:
Personal data is processed with ZIZA.net and TENNAR.com sites and sub-sites, site officials, business partners, suppliers, legally authorized public institutions and organizations within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the Law. can be shared with legally authorized private institutions.
Collection Method of Personal Data and Legal Reason
Rights of Personal Data Owner
Data owners in accordance with Article 11 of the Law,
- Learning whether personal data is processed about them, requesting information if personal data has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose, to know the third parties in the country to whom personal data are transferred,
- To request correction of personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
- Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law and other related laws, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear and to request the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred to be notified of the transaction carried out within this scope,
- It has the right to object to the emergence of a result against the person by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems and to demand the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data.
Requests for the use of these rights can be submitted by personal data owners through the methods specified in the Policy on Processing and Protection of Personal Data prepared by ShazahnPadamsee.com within the scope of Law No.6698 on ShazahnPadamsee.com will finalize these requests within thirty days. ShazahnPadamsee.com reserves the right to charge a fee based on the fee schedule (if any) determined by the Personal Data Protection Board regarding the requests.
What Rights Do You Have?
Pursuant to Article 11 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No.6698, visitors can contact ShazahnPadamsee.com about themselves,
- Learning whether personal data is being processed,
- Requesting information if personal data has been processed,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- To know the third parties in the country to whom personal data are transferred,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
- Although it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the Law and other relevant laws, to request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear and to request the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred to be notified of the transaction carried out within this scope,
- To object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Has the right to demand the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the processing of personal data illegally
The said rights will be evaluated and concluded within 30 (thirty) days in any case when they are communicated by personal data owners with the methods specified in the Policy on Processing and Protection of Personal Data prepared by ShazahnPadamsee.com within the scope of Law No.6698. Although it is essential that no fee is charged for the requests, ShazahnPadamsee.com reserves the right to charge a fee on the fee schedule determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
ShazahnPadamsee.com may change the Policy provisions at any time. The Current Policy takes effect on the date it is published on the Platform.